Garnier Fructis Invisible Dry Shampoo Mint Mojito

Does it leave a white cast?
Does it wear off easily? Does it feel comfortable on your hair??
Product samples available?
Start your review of Garnier Fructis Invisible Dry Shampoo Mint Mojito!
How would you rate this product?
Levittown, PA
This dry shampoo works really well and never shows any residue on my hair. The only thing I’m not a fan of is the smell of this one.
Reading, PA
I love the smell and texture of this dry hairspray! It never makes my hair grey or white! By far my favorite dry hairspray for sure!
Bloomington, IN
A little product freshens up the hair a lot! I would use it on third day hair and it looked freshly washed! I love the unique scent.
Mary Esther, FL
The product works great I’m just not the biggest fan of the smell. For curly hair, it works especially great to achieve extra volume
Fort Pierce, FL
Love the smell, and good texture. I don’t use dry shampoo often, but was surprised that I liked it! Will continue to use when needed
Springdale, AR
I loved receiving this complimentary product. It smelled great and worked well! My hair hadn’t been washed in 7 days and looks good!
Mifflintown, PA
Garnier Fructis Invisible Dry Shampoo Mint Mojito uploaded by Cassett T.
It smelled really good. But it didn’t feel very nice and didn’t work the best as other products I’ve tried. Otherwise, great product
The Hills, TX
Fantastic product ... l ordered it based upon these reviews. I use it alternate wash days and it works!!! Smells fab! Give it a try.
Brooklyn, NY
Very minty and who doesn’t love a mojito lol. My boyfriend loved the smell and he tried it as well! Said his hair felt really clean 🧼
Hialeah, FL
Spray wasn’t as strong as I’m used to is the only reason it’s not getting 5 stars. Awesome product tho and smell wasn’t overwhelming
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...