Garnier Fructis Invisible Dry Shampoo Melon-tini

Este producto ocultara la caspa a quienes sufren de caspa?
How fresh does this leave the hair? My hair gets oily after wash day and all the dry shampoos I have tried don’t help.
Garnier Fructis Invisible Dry Shampoo Melon-tini Does this work well with blonde, fine hair?
Start your review of Garnier Fructis Invisible Dry Shampoo Melon-tini!
How would you rate this product?
Claremore, OK
I received this product in my first ever vox box! This is by far the best dry shampoo I have tried to date! #Compared to Not Your Mother’s, Batiste, etc.. The “melon-tini” smell is strong, but I think that’s a plus to me. Sometimes my hair starts to just smell oily in general, so I appreciate a strong scented dry shampoo. However, I wouldn’t wear perfume with this simply because the shampoo will give you a light fruity smell. I washed my hair on a Tuesday morning, no product at all Wednesday, and used the dry shampoo Thursday morning. I just took my hair out of a pony tail from a full 8 hour day of school and it looks like I just washed it in the shower and blow dried it. I. Am. Shook. It held my hair in place, so if you don’t like the stuff look or haven’t figured out a way to work with it, this might not be for you. There is no oil anywhere! I usually use dry shampoo to get rid of the oiliness one my hair and the oily feeling, but most dry shampoos just don’t do really anything but maybe slightly remove a little bit of oil, but at least make my hair smell decent. For ME though, using the dry shampoo all over, wrapping it up into a ponytail and then twisting it into a bun, the results are phenomenal! **on dry shampoo days this is my normal remedy because I have OILY hair** I am going to try this again in the same 3 day wear test, but I am going to spray it all over and attempt to style it to see how I feel. Overall I am VERY impressed and this is going to be my go-to form now on. I’m astonished at the oil just disappearing!
Santa maria, CA
Garnier Fructis Invisible Dry Shampoo Melon-tini uploaded by Angie M.
As a regular consumer of dry shampoos, this is what I think about this one.. First the scent, it smells so good as all the garnier produts does, but I felt it was a little bit to strong when I was spraying it. Second, the fact that doesn’t leave any white residue it’s the best, honestly that was something I was looking forward to see. Lastly, when it comes to absorbing the oil of my hair it did it really well when I used a lot of product, I would add some more absorbing power to that to creat the perfect dry shampoo! Good job you guys Garnier
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Pros - It's invisible so it doesn't come out white which is great. No more worrying about not missing a spot and best of all, I could spray the back of my head without worrying about leaving white areas. Loved the scent - Highly recommend if you like fruity/citrus. Gave my hair volume just like other aerosol dry shampoos do. It retails for only $5-6 for 4.4 oz. Cons - One of the biggest cons is that because it comes out of an aerosol can, it produces a huge cloud of dry shampoo that, while I like the scents, can be very overwhelming. I feel like I have to cover my nose at times because it's so strong. Because it's invisible, sometimes it leaves more of a wet look after applying and doesn't absorb as well (but maybe it only happens if I spray too much in one area.) If used a couple days in a row, it does cause product buildup on the scalp. Overall I would rate it a 3.5/5 because it is effective, I like that I don't have to worry about the white residue, and it keeps my hair smelling fresh. However, I don't know if I would repurchase just because the cloud of scent is really overpowering and there are alternative effective products out there.
London, KY
Overall I really enjoyed this product. The scent was very pleasant without being overwhelming and I felt like the product absorbed oil without leaving my hair looking dull as can sometimes happen with some dry shampoos. I was actually pleasantly surprised by the modest amount of shine in my hair. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not quite the same as the shine of freshly washed hair, but I found it to be an improvement over other products I’ve tried in the past. I will say that my experience with dry shampoo is somewhat limited as I have naturally curly hair that doesn’t generally get very oily. However, on the occasions I straighten my hair I try and prolong the style as long as possible (it’s a lot of work so I want it to last a while!) and dry shampoo really helps. On the whole, I was pretty pleased with this. Nice scent, less buildup than other products I’ve tried. I did deduct one star as there is still that certain underlying scent that I find that all dry shampoos seem to have during application, and while there is some shine, it’s not a life changing, freshly washed look.
Salem, OR
I think this is an average dry shampoo and some people are going to really like it BUT it won't "do the job" for a lot of people. I would classify this as more of a hair refresher/light dry shampoo rather than something that one would really need for anything more than second-day hair. It's lightweight (if you like your dry shampoo to add grit or texture, this isn't for you) and will absorb a minimal amount of oil. It smells great as well although the scent doesn't linger long and it doesn't seem to leave a noticeable white cast. Individuals that really need a LOT of help--again, more than second day hair with definite oiliness--probably won't find this to have quite enough *oomph* to be entirely effective. As someone who literally washes their hair every day, I like this as a mid-day refresher and almost use it as a hair perfume as well if I've been in an environment that's a little on the potent side (think fast food places, smoking areas, etc). I personally like it but again, I don't need it to do a whole lot for me and I give it a pretty easy job to do. I'd probably purchase it again.
Lakewood, OH
I went as long as I could possibly go without washing my hair to give this product the most honest review. The result upon day 3 and 4 of use where perfect . My hair still felt “clean” and smelled yummy! After a week , I was forced (by my own opinion and likelihood of my hair) to wash my hair. After day 4, my hair started to feel weighed down, which is understandable when it comes to thick hair such as my own. While in use of this product, there was never and visible residue, even by day 4. Believe me , by day 4 I was actually trying to see if I could spray enough to see if it left any residue, now it could just be that my hair is white / silver but I didn’t see or feel any. The first use of this product, the scent was a lil overwhelming . (I have think hair so I had quite a bit of spots to spay) but after a while, the scent didn’t seem so overwhelming, my hair smelled great all day.
Madison, WI
Garnier Fructis Invisible Dry Shampoo Melon-tini uploaded by Heather K.
The scent is very nice and it doesn’t leave the intense white residue like other dry shampoos, which is great. However, I feel like I had to use a lot of the product in order to get the results I was after. I think this would be a good option for someone with thicker hair in the more brunette shade range since it doesn’t leave so much white residue, but as a blonde with medium thick hair I still think Batiste original is the Cadillac of dry shampoos.
Baton Rouge, LA
Let me start off by saying this smells amazing. Like. A. Maz. Ing. So good - I’ve never tried a hair spray or dry shampoo that smelled this good!!!!!!! I love it. I would’ve never imagined I wanted watermelon as a scent but here we are. So the spray is thin. But I swear as soon as i start spraying it on my hair I can see results before I even brush it through. I love this stuff. I don’t feel like you can feel the layers of dry shampoo like I normally can. It’s incredible. The only downside is that the bottle is super thin so I would have to use a lot/buy a lot. This is compared to some other brands with huge, thick bottles of dry shampoo. And I do kind of feel like I use quite a bit. Overall though, I would use it again. However - since I did receive this for free, depending on the price, not sure if I would actually purchase again due to the sheer amount received.
Woodstock, GA
I love this stuff. I was using a dry shampoo by Lush, but I wanted to switch to one that was spray-on and easier to travel with. I tried this because in addition to the standard crap they put in this stuff, it also includes some fruit extracts. That made me feel a little better.Anyway, I have really thin, flat hair. Usually I have to re-apply dry shampoo at least twice throughout the day, if not more. Not with this! I spray it on in the morning and I have amazing volume and no oil throughout the day. It doesn't leave a white powdery residue either. With blonde and purple hair, I'd definitely see it. My boyfriend even said "Your hair looks really good lately" in the evening of one of my dry shampoo days! My hair is pretty oily without a wash, so I wash it every other day. I wish I could go longer. But on the non-wash days, this stuff is pretty amazing.
Jericho, NY
I was so excited to try out this new dry shampoo from the voxbox campaigns. This product is average at best, I would kind of rank it the same as Dove’s. The really big problem for me is I literally can’t breathe when I spray this stuff. Such a thick cloud of smell comes out that I will start sneezing every time I spray it. Once the cloud settles this one smells kind of like bubble gum which isn’t half bad. And although you don’t see white streaks (I have black hair so that’s pretty important to not see) it feels super starchy and makes my hair kind of crunchy. I have pretty fine and limp hair so I tend to get greasy and flat pretty quickly and I rely on dry shampoo to bring some life back to my hair. Instead of giving volume this stuff weighs my hair down. Personally not impressed but might work better for someone with thicker hair that isn’t worried about weigh down.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Plymouth, IN
17 days ago
Rebeca N. • 2 days ago
Yes I’m fully blonde love it works great no white spots left behind