BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart*
Jillian C.
Glen Mills, PA
Love this stuff. It does come out pretty thick, but it works wonders for your hair. You'll notice a difference after the first wash. Be sure to pare it with the Hydra Recharge Conditioner for maximum benefit.
Brittany T.
Amelia, OH
I really enjoy this product, I've used a lot of different shampoos and this one seem to make my hair super soft and keeps my hair from looking oily.
Patricia M.
Mc Kee, KY
I use this shampoo on a daily basis and I Love the smell when I am using it. My husband loves it too. Does not take a lot to get a lot of bubbles a little goes a long way. Very effective. I would highly recommend it.
Lauren B.
Auburn, AL
I used this shampoo while visiting my sister and remembered why I love Garnier products. Smells great, feels fresh, gives my hair a smooth texture...especially compared to the "cheap" off brands. Will definitely buy for myself.
Fumiko M.
San Jose, CA
It's a good shampoo. I've been using it for about a month now, and the smell is really nice. Doesn't suds as much as other shampoos, but it does work well. Also doesn't really hydrate my hair, if that's something you are looking for with a shampoo wouldn't really recommend this.
Marisa H.
Kansas City, MO
I love how hydrating this shampoo is! I like to alternate this with my regular shampoo, as this formula tends to be a bit heavy and can weigh down your hair if you use it too often, though. Definitely a staple in my shower, and great for giving thirsty hair the extra moisture it needs.
Michelle A.
Tujunga, CA
Usually I use a lot of shampoo to wash my hair but with this shampoo I don't! It's super affordable too and smells amazing.
Raquel I.
Love this shampoo. Never had a problem with it. Always makes my hair feel good. I like the beads in it
Dung N.
I love those product. Special the condition. My hair feel really good. It's smooth and easy to comb.
Xandria M.
The name implies what it does. I would recommend using this product if you have dry hair.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.