BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart
fatima ..
I like it and I like to use it because it smells very beautiful and it is not expensive and makes hair smooth
Kate G.
Medford
yesss!! For a drugstore product, it really makes your hair feel great. I have very damaged hair and this definitely perks it up and makes it softer and more moisturized. It also has a great fresh smell.
Ashley A.
Spring, TX
This is the first shampoo I have found that I couldn’t live without! Talk about “sexy hair”, this was it for me! Now I can never find it and that makes me sad. So now I use a different one, but still in the Garnier family!
julise s.
i heard from some people that this shampoo doesnt works but i sorry for them , for my hair works very good!!
Sophie 💖.
I love this! It kept my hair shiny and soft while still making it stronger. It compares well to alternatives and it’s one of the few best shampoos I’ve used before. I would buy this again as it’s pretty good value and not expensive.
keti k.
Tbilisi
This shampoo is my favourite one! I used it in summer when my hair is always going crazy and thanks to this product my hair always looked good and smelled just heavenly. I combined it with apple conditioner and I recommend buying those products to anyone with oily hair. Trust me , you won't be disappointed.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This smells so good. I haven’t bought it in awhile but I used to. It makes your hair really soft and shiny after the first use. It definitely helps with dry hair- it’s pretty decent for a drug store shampoo.
Carmen A.
Caguas
Mi cabello rizado siempre lo dejo en las manos de la marca Garnier Fructis. Además de su rico aroma, me deja el cabello suave, fácil para peinar, brilloso y con vida. Garnier Fructis Moisture Lock Shampoo
Amber K.
Mount Carmel, PA
This works great experiences on damage hair and dry and breaking hair these are my favorite products to use when the water drys out my hair
Sweena K.
My husband use this shampoo and loves it. It leaves hair fresh without drying the scalp.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.