BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart*
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
This has been my favorite drugstore shampoo for as long as I can remember. I have found it difficult to find lately though! It has little beads in it, and gives your hair SO much hydration! It doesn’t leave your hair oily looking and throughly cleanses. It doesn’t leave your hair too coarse either! Pairing this product with the matching conditioner, your hair will have the extra hydration that you’re looking for. Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Shampoo
Tanzyy J.
Let’s talk about the smell I’ve never smelled a product from them that was unpleasant. The smell alone got me, but using this product really does my hair justice. It leaves my hair soft, & smelling good. I’m satisfied with this product, & i’d Recommend this to anyone.
Larissa K.
this is a good shampoo but is not one i gravitate towards buying regularly. they are a bit more pricey and the smell is ok but not every scent is good. it does ok with my hair it just isnt my favorite brand. i do love the leave in conditioner from this brand
Alana S.
I love the smell of this. I used to use garnier all through my school age years because they were cheap and smell good. I think for the price it is a good product because you can’t expect much for something under $10. It has some ingredients that I don’t prefer to use in my hair but for people who don’t care and are just looking for a good hydrating clean this works well. You can buy it at the drugstore. Effective at what it says but not high quality.
Regina O.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I have super dry and brittle hair from all the chemicals and heat I put on it so it's important for me to use shampoos that are nurturing and beneficial for my hair! This one targets dry hair and it helps replenish and hydrate my poor hair. I can definitely feel a difference after using it and Garnier is definitely one of my favorite hair care brands
Kate G.
Medford
yesss!! For a drugstore product, it really makes your hair feel great. I have very damaged hair and this definitely perks it up and makes it softer and more moisturized. It also has a great fresh smell.
Amy R.
Can't beat the price can even find sales. Great shampoo. Good scent. Good bottle size. No complaints. Not necessary to use conditioner and shampoo together but doesn't hurt!
Jennifer G.
Hialeah, FL
Even though this product says hydra recharge, I felt it left my hair drier than normal. I tried both the shampoo and conditioner and I didn’t care for it too much, I love Garnier but this product didn’t treat my hair too well and I’d most likely pick any other shampoo or conditioner over this one
Jennifer G.
Hialeah, FL
I didn’t care for this product too much. Although it’s suppose to be a hydra recharge I felt like it completely dried my hair out. My hair is already frizzy as it is so it didn’t help me at all. I wouldn’t most likely not buy this product again, especially since garnier has much better options
Sophia V.
Cleans your hair real good but it does not leave it soft. I bought it because it was reasonable. I only use after a hard day at the gym or when I've been out mountain biking when I need to really clean my hair. Definitely use cream rinse after using this. Rotate another shampoo that is gentler on your hair.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.