BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nicole G.
White city, Sk
I love the smell of this Shampoo, although I haven't noticed anything extra special regarding the feel or shine of my hair it gets the job done. We normally buy this kind because my husband really likes it. He has coarse thin hair and it seems to work well for him!
charlotte m.
This product was very good! I thoughroughly enjoyed using this however there were aspects I did not like. The scent does not linger in the hair as much as products from other brands such as lush however the scent was pleasent. It left my hair clean and shiny! Apart from the scent issue I love this product and will purchase again as it is affordable! :)
Kelly H.
London, Ontario
Oh so fresh and clean. The little beads just makes it seem like it's get till your hair so much cleaner. No dry scalp with this product. Great for the who family. Not to girly smelling, just fresh and clean. Tempting to use as body wash. Admittedly I have.
Kara C.
It smells like cucumber melon! I LOVE IT. It really does leave my hair feeling hydrated (my hair is very dry and damaged). I like to try out different shampoos every so often, but this is the only shampoo so far that I continuously stock up on.
Courtney G.
Calgary, AB
Loved this shampoo, a great option for daily washing. I also never realized how awesome Garnier shampoos smelled, as this was the first I tried! I needed something hydrating since I color my hair a lot, and this specific product really did the trick without making my hair greasy. Totally going to rebuy in the future.
Chelsea F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Being a part of the beauty industry, I have dyed my hair multiple times causing much damage and loss of moisture. I was in my local Walgreen's looking for product and I stumbled on this. I used it that day and I was blown away completely. my hair was silky smooth and moist. A must have product for anyone with dry damaged hair.
Sidney T.
Winnipeg
I love fruity smell of this shampoo and I love how clean and smooth my hair feels after I use it and it lathers nicely and my go to brand is garnier fructis because they always have amazing shampoos and conditioners that work amazing on my hair whether it's coloured or not
Felicity P.
Bowmanville
As much I would like to say I loved this product, I didn't. I have a sensitive scalp and this product gave me sores on my head. Additionally, it left my hair extremely knotty and after washing and didn't feel super clean.
Alexandrine S.
Montreal
The formula is good, it protects the hair from damage. The smell is like green apple. Unfortunately, I think that the formula isn't nourrishing enough because you absoutely need your conditioner at each shampoo.
Darcey B.
I sadly suffer from dry hair and this shampoo had really help combat my dry scalp. Unlike some other shampoos it really helps combat dry hair and leaves my hair smelling nice for a long time. It works well with thick brown hair especially if it's been coloured and I would highly recommend
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.