BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Amani D.
Guelma
fructis is the one girl this shampoo never leave both my home or my travel bag it cleans and harmless for your hair it is just great add to your bath spoiling time
Estelle :.
C'est un bon shampoing qui sent d'ailleurs très bon mais les effets attendus ne sont pas vraiment visibles: il ne résiste pas trop à l'humidité, et ce shampooing ne facilite pas le lissage comme prévu et ne le fait pas plus tenir qu'un autre shampoing ...
Himeko Y.
I love their natural fruit smells, it makes my ripples look more stylized. Hair leaves it soft, does not become greasy after use, I love its presentations, could use it again, I love that they are natural components and without so many chemicals that damage the hair. I would buy it without hesitation again
Nathalia N.

The products are very nice to use for their smell, texture and finish. The Dispenser of the Curl Perfector is a very remarkable and functional improvement. The amount for the price is not bad on any of the three products. It helps to keep the curls defined for 4 days. For me they are worth it because they work. They fulfill what they promise even if it is not as beautiful as they paint it in advertising
Jully G.
Sempre testo vários shampoos e é dificil eu gostar de algum no meu cabelo.. Mas esse foi um pelo qual eu testei e gostei bastante..meu cabelo tava seco e quebradiços, e com bastante queda.. Esse shampoo deixou ele muito macio, e hidratado.. Gostei bastante, eu intercalo ele com outros shampoos, para que o CA lo nao fique oleoso.
Flora S.
Works great and smells good me and my partner use it  does a good job for both of us. Like the way it smells also makes our hair nice and soft  the smell stays all day long  I find it is a lot better then other shampoos I tend to buy this a lot once in awhile I switch to their other shampoos occasionally
Jhossept M.
This shampoo is heavenly! The smell was refreshing and definitely easy to use in the shower. I could see how just after one wash how it transformed my hair and made my usually brown hair more recharged which is exactly what it was meant to do! I'd definitely use this shampoo again.
Grace-may D.
After using this product only once I was definitely going to purchase it again.My hair looked so glossy and smooth.It restored my true colours and reflected in the light.The fragrance is also heavenly.
Carmen A.
Caguas
Mi cabello rizado siempre lo dejo en las manos de la marca Garnier Fructis. Además de su rico aroma, me deja el cabello suave, fácil para peinar, brilloso y con vida. Garnier Fructis Moisture Lock Shampoo
Hassna A.
Bloc 07 NR 122 Al wifaq bensergao agadir
Ilove Garnier Recharge conditioner. It definitely helped my hair with the dryness. My hair is silky smooth, always smells delicious and it cost less than a salon to take care of. I get so many compliments on how gorgeous my hair is, thanks to Garnier!
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.