BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart
Lillyann S.
Miramar
Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Shampoo I’m so in love with this shampoo n conditioner it works like a charm....very smooth n it doesn’t tangle your hair ❤️
Judit M.
Doral, FL
Tiene una agradable aroma, pero contiene mucha sal lo que hace que se me reseque el cuero cabelludo producuiendome escozor y caspa. para lo que no teien problemas con el sodio le encatara el producto de mi parte no lo compare de nuevo..........
Lee_Andrea___ A.
Alfena
I really love it~ i used l'oreal shampoos and it was itchy, so i decided to buy a new shampoo
Omg it leaves your hair with good curls and so smooth~ it is so nice scented
It also hydrates the hair
I really reccomend~ worth the price too
Sophie 💖.
I love this! It kept my hair shiny and soft while still making it stronger. It compares well to alternatives and it’s one of the few best shampoos I’ve used before. I would buy this again as it’s pretty good value and not expensive.
jeny r.
uun buen shampoo siempre es esencial y saber cual usar para no agredir nuestro cabello pero que sea lo suficiente fuerte para quitar todo el sucio de mi cabello. tiene buen aroma me gusta usarlo y mi cabello lo agradece.
Vargas V.
Perfecto para cabellos dañados ya sea por tinturas o por mal cuidado, ideal para cabello seco ya que es un producto 100% recomendado para hidratación total . Deja el pelo suave y sedoso mientras dura el tratamiento .
Ffion C.
Cilfach Crwys, Bangor
Best shampoo in the world it works amazingly and makes my hair look so shiny and feel so smooth I would would definitely Recommend it’s to everyone it’s best for all hair types and it will satisfy all of you
Gianny R.
One thing I love of this shampoo is the smell. I'm an addict of it. It cleans my hair and leaves it shine and smooth. Is perfect after I wash it, not too dry, not too oily. just perfect
Abbie C.
Glouctershire , GL1 3NZ
I change shampoos regularly. Very regularly. However this shampoo is one I do go back too simply because I love the smell. But as far as shampoo goes, it works like they normally do
claudia b.
Lévis
It’s a fine shampoo but there’s better shampoos out there in my opinion that’ll make your hair look even better. So it’s not super bad or super good. I personally won’t buy it again.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.