BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jessica E.
Muy buen producto ami me encanat siempre lo uso y deja un olor muy rico y duradero
Kelly C.
Alexandria, VA
Perfect shampoo. Give balance and clean to my hair. Fresh fellings from the fruits.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Great shampoo , smells great , feels great like a silky feeling. I love using this
Laura H.
Orlando, FL
Smells amazing!! Leaves hair soft and shiny! Helps with the damage from heat tools.
Sydney P.
This product has helped my hair regain moisture and the healthiness it once had.
Beverly B.
Thibodaux, LA
I have very dry hair and this product moisturizes it . It has a wonderful scent.
Bianca S.
Great for dry hair, easy to use. I use 2x a week at the most and it works great
nadia h.
San Antonio, TX
This shampoo always hydrates my dry hair i love how it feels after i used once
Susanne N.
Kenosha, WI
Keeps my hair smelling good for hours upon hours. Also my hair feels healthier
Marjory J.
This is a good product for permed fine hair. My daughter really liked using it.
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Does this really help for truly dry hair? Summer heat is killing my scalp and curls.