BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Julisha H.
Valdosta, GA
Excellent I love using this product because I have dry hair and it's really hydrating.
Madeline B.
Lockport, LA
This Shampoo smells heavenly! The smell alone is one of the top reasons to purchase it.
Amanda C.
Woodbridge , VA
Love it love it ! I got it in my local wal mart and it works like a charm . I recommend
Elizabeth R.
Fort Morgan, CO
I really like the way my hair feels and smells really good I recommend this to anybody
Kimberly B.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product was referred to me, transitioning to natural it does wonders to hydrate.
Brandy G.
Dallas, Tx
If you're hair is super dry!!! This shampoo works amazingly!!! I highly recommend it!
Bryn V.
Love this shampoo. Makes my hair so soft and silky. Definitely the only shampoo I use
Ashley C.
W Springfield, MA
Garnier has great products. This shampoo isn't too heavy and great for my thick hair.
Kelley G.
I love this shampoo! The microbeads made my scalp feel awesome and very moisturized!!
Chelsea M.
Bellflower, CA
This shampoo smells wonderful! It really hydrates my thick and otherwise frizzy hair.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.