BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart*
Xandria M.
The name implies what it does. I would recommend using this product if you have dry hair.
Emily F.
Since I have curly hair some shampoos dry out my head and this shampoo hydrates it again
Ariel D.
Webster, FL
Currently using this product right now it leaves my hair feeling it's so soft and smooth
Cappy S.
Alton, IL
Was not a big fan either way. It was ok. It made my hair a little to heavy for my taste.
Nidia M.
Galloway, NJ
For dry hair this is the best! My hair would never forgive me if I switched! And I wont!
Lilyanna A.
I recently bought this so I've only used it a couple times but so far so good. I like it
Emma B.
Boston, MA
This shampoo is so hydrating! I really love the smell too, and how refreshing it feels.
Nicole A.
Love the smell of this and really does work good with any hair type! Love this product
mia l.
Edison, NJ
I really like the scent of this shampoo and this makes my hair really smooth and shiny
Regan W.
Benton, LA
I have very dry hair and this shampoo makes my hair feel so light and shiny. I love it
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.