BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart*
Chelsea T.
Gorham, ME
I love the smell of Garnier hair products. They are really a nice fruity, citrusy blend. It’s not my go to conditioner but that doesn’t mean it’s a bad product. I buy it occasionally when I’m looking to switch up my routine.
Ashley A.
Spring, TX
This is the first shampoo I have found that I couldn’t live without! Talk about “sexy hair”, this was it for me! Now I can never find it and that makes me sad. So now I use a different one, but still in the Garnier family!
J v.
This shampoo smells just like the regular line. I have very dry hair and this was supposed to Target that. It’s supposed to be moisturizing and nourishing for my hair however to me it felt exactly like the regular line..
Alicia K.
This was not one of my favorites. I didn't notice much of a difference in my hair at all. It did leave some build-up and made it harder to style my hair. My hair did look shiny though. I really would recommend this product
Aaliyah W.
Mulberry, FL
Great Shampoo. It works great to hydrate your hair when it's feeling dry, and also helps with frizz. Lathers up well. Very inexpensive for the quality. I would definitely buy again. I absolutely recommend this shampoo.
Jessica M.
Big stone gap , VA
I LOVE the smell of garnier products! They're always wonderful and cost next to nothing! You can find them anywhere and I just love it! I would recommend it to anyone who needs a well priced shampoo for damaged hair!
Angelique A.
This is for people with super dry hair . And I do not have super dry hair . After a day I would have to wash my hair again because it looked so greasy . I really could compare this to a dollar store brand cuz it's awful
Jessica F.
scotch plains
I liked this shampoo it made my hair smell really good and it made it feel soft. I use the matching conditioner when I use this and I like how it turns out. I'll eventually buy this product again I really enjoy it
Rayna G.
Alma
It makes hour hair feel nice and silky afterwards. And it smells really really nice. However it is a little more expensive I feel the results are equally as nice for your hair as competitors it just smells better
Christina G.
Stafford
I love this shampoo! Usually I try to only buy my shampoo from a certain brand but my hair desperately needed some hydration and liveliness. Thank you Garnier my hair feels thicker stronger and somehow longer !
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.