BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart
Brielle E.
Florence
Having very dry and thin hair this shampoo helps make it look and feel stronger and healthier.
Jen G.
Orlando, FL
I really like this product. It leaves my hair feeling clean and extra shiny and its affordable!
Madison G.
Sapulpa, OK
This shampoo works alright, it gets the job done. I do love how it smells, though it is drying.
LuAnne T.
Woodbine, NJ
Best smelling shampoo. I love how soft this makes my hair and shiny and clean it makes it feel
Kimberly P.
Knoxville, TN
Nice shampoo but it didn't wow me like the others. it didn't seem to do anything super special
Alejandra E.
I love this shampoo, the scent lasts long in my hair and I like it because my hair feels soft.
Amber H.
Roy, UT
For drugstore this is hands down my favorite brand smells amazing and super hydrating ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Levi D.
Minneapolis, KS
This is great for when your hair feels so dry it could snap should try it won't be disappointed
Felicia F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product makes my hair feel fresh and clean. Totally recommend if you have dry hair.
Rebekah T.
Alma, AR
My hair was oily after using this. Not the results that I was hoping for. I won’t buy it again.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.