BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brenda G.
Brownsville, TX
I really love using this shampoo and makes my hair feel so fresh and nice. I will really recommended
Emily T.
This product left my hair with lots of volume and no longer a dry feel! Would definitely recommend !
It makes your hair feel good it feels like all the dead hair washes off and it works great I love it!
Chelsea G.
My hair is supper dry and this helps out so much I really recommend it and also it help my hair loss.
Ariel A.
Long Beach, CA
I love this shampoo . I love the way it smells . I love how it makes your hair silky and hydrated .
Melissa g.
Stockton, CA
This product is very moisturizing and my curls absolutely love it. It help to improve manageability
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
I love this shampoo. It has made my hair so nourished. It feels like a new head of hair, honestly.
Emily S.
This is my everyday shampoo. i use it the most and will frequently buy more than any other product
Morgan Y.
My hair is so dry and frizzy. This product works for me so it's definitely going to work for you!!
Yency U.
Crowley, TX
My hair is dry using this shallow it help a lot. It also smell good. I been using it for long time
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.