BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chris M.
Greensburg, IN
I love how it cleans and refreshes my hair. My hair is not frizzy after it dries like other shampoos.
Celinez C.
North Bergen
I use this mostly to detangle my hair. Leaves my hair smelling nice. Doesn't do much for the dryness.
Josefina M.
Norcross, GA
Make you hair smell great and long lasting scent. It works really great for mostly any type of hair .
Melinda G.
Wichita, KS
I love the scent of this shampoo, I have fairly healthy hair and I alternate between this and Aussie
It was good the first three months i used it but then my hair started to fall and i had to change it
Clare B.
Orland Park, IL
I only use garnier fructis for my hair. It keeps it looking healthy and feeling absolutely wonderful!
Dung N.
I love those product. Special the condition. My hair feel really good. It's smooth and easy to comb.
olivia b.
findlay, OH
i really like this product and how it leaves my hair feeling soft and silky. the scent is great too!
Melissa C.
Virginia Beach
I have really dry hair so I love that this leave in shampoo is able to make my hair look more healthy
Madeline K.
Naperville, IL
It made my hair feel really soft and it didn't weigh my hair down after shampooing and conditioning.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.