BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart
Meghan W.
Cape Coral, FL
As a hairstylist I shouldn't like this but I've never had an issue with it, brings my dry hair to life
Tiffany D.
Stone Mtn, GA
Not my favorite shampoo , but for the price point , it gets the job done . It lathers like a foam wash
Stephanie C.
Never tried this but I have always wanted to try this... Love the smell and the packaging is amazing..
Raquel I.
Love this shampoo. Never had a problem with it. Always makes my hair feel good. I like the beads in it
Josefina M.
Norcross, GA
Make you hair smell great and long lasting scent. It works really great for mostly any type of hair .
Chelsea G.
My hair is supper dry and this helps out so much I really recommend it and also it help my hair loss.
Clare B.
Orland Park, IL
I only use garnier fructis for my hair. It keeps it looking healthy and feeling absolutely wonderful!
Chris M.
Greensburg, IN
I love how it cleans and refreshes my hair. My hair is not frizzy after it dries like other shampoos.
It was good the first three months i used it but then my hair started to fall and i had to change it
Celinez C.
North Bergen
I use this mostly to detangle my hair. Leaves my hair smelling nice. Doesn't do much for the dryness.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.