BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart
Genesis Alejandra S.
El Paso, TX
Great hydrating shampoo smells really good and leaves ur hair feeling healthy . Garnier products are good
Haley R.
I love this shampoo it doesn't only smell great but it makes your hair so clean and smells fantastic!!!!!
Giovanna R.
Dixa o cabelo leveraiz limpinhaDeixa com brilhoaspecto de cabelo bem cuidado!!! Super indico, ajuda muito
Elsi C.
Edinburg, TX
I love this shampoo works good for dry and damaged hair it works best with the Hydra Recharge conditoner
Liliana S.
Pasadena, TX
I'm not a fan but garnier doesn't work for me because my hair is thick and my scalp oily so it won't work
suehayliz o.
Great product especially for winter hair when it dries out cus of the hot water and or heat treated hair
Raquel I.
Love this shampoo. Never had a problem with it. Always makes my hair feel good. I like the beads in it
Holly C.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Great on my dry curly hair!! Also love the smell and the packaging! Garnier Fructis never lets me down!
Hannah P.
Milledgeville, GA
I really like this shampoo. It's not my go to but smells great and leaves your hair feeling refreshed.
Valerie S.
Justice, IL
I tried this product but wasn't to inpressd on it it really didn't do what they say it is suppose to do
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Madeline F.
Lanham, MD
How good is this for dry damaged hair?
Darlene H.