BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart
Angelique A.
This is for people with super dry hair . And I do not have super dry hair . After a day I would have to wash my hair again because it looked so greasy . I really could compare this to a dollar store brand cuz it's awful
Ashlan S.
Oneida, TN
Love they way this smells and keeps my hair feeling fresher for longer! This is lost definitely for people with oily hair! I’ve struggled to find a shampoo that actually lasts and makes my hair not look oily so I am definitely satisfied with my purchase!
Christina G.
Stafford
I love this shampoo! Usually I try to only buy my shampoo from a certain brand but my hair desperately needed some hydration and liveliness. Thank you Garnier my hair feels thicker stronger and somehow longer !
Rayna G.
Alma
It makes hour hair feel nice and silky afterwards. And it smells really really nice. However it is a little more expensive I feel the results are equally as nice for your hair as competitors it just smells better
Kinnesha B.
Bossier City, LA
Great I went natural and needed something for dryness hydration all in one big lots had a sale on it anywho once I used it gave it a week or two I realize my hair loves it I’m always switching from dove to this to suave lol
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Love this product. I especially love that it comes in a bigger bottle because as a girl with curly hair, I go through conditioner so quickly! It smells so good and leaves my hair looking soft and healthy!
Nicole D.
Litchfield, NH
When I lived out in Arizona in the dry weather, I would use this and it'd leave my hair with a nice clean and moisturized feeling without making my scalp oily! I'd recommend this to anyone with dry hair.
Lindsay S.
This shampoo works well for my hair throughout the winter months when my hair and scalp get really dry. It smells great, is affordable, and makes my hair manageable. I would definitely buy it again!
Lalanie O.
Medford, OR
This brand always keeps my hair shiny. Therefore I've categorized the shampoo and conditioner under hair oil. The garnier conditioner usually has 2-3 different plant oils so I really don't need an extra one.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This smells so good. I haven’t bought it in awhile but I used to. It makes your hair really soft and shiny after the first use. It definitely helps with dry hair- it’s pretty decent for a drug store shampoo.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Madeline F.
Lanham, MD
How good is this for dry damaged hair?
Darlene H.