BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ambar T.
Love this shampoo! Leaves my hair super soft and smelling great, not to mention, it also lasts a long time!
Johem S.
Riverview, FL
Love this shampoo and i also use the conditioner and love it! it leaves my hair nice and smooth and not dry
Leslie T.
West Covina, CA
Smells great applies effortless and super smooth and soft untangles hair leaving a smooth Finish and shine
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
It works well! It made my hair smooth and hydrated. I would most likely repurchase, it's also fairly cheap!
Fribeth S.
Houston , TX
I use this product every day. Is perfect for me. I really love this... oily scalps .. definitely recommend
RD L.
Advance, NC
This made my normal/straight hair extremely oily at my scalp the first few times I used this so I stopped/
Giovanna R.
Dixa o cabelo leveraiz limpinhaDeixa com brilhoaspecto de cabelo bem cuidado!!! Super indico, ajuda muito
Yadira C.
Harbor City , California
This is one of my favorite shampoos. I like how it leaves my hair nice and soft and with a bit of shine.
Amanda H.
Sacramento, CA
Lovely smell, this works well an everyone in the house, not all will admit it though.just can't go wrong
Jeremie O.
San Diego, CA
Pretty good. I like the smell of the shampoo, the texture is smooth and it runs through the hair fairly.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.