BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart
Erica L.
Massillom
Its a great smelling shampoo...signature smell and quality of garnier...i would purchase over and over again
Cheyanne B.
Stanley, WI
I love this product I got it for Christmas from my sister and I have bought more since the. It amells so good
Lizzie U.
Didn't work, dried hair out and made it brittle and prone to breaking. A cheap price but still not worth it.
Anahee N.
Baytown, TX
Can I just tell you how much I love this product?! It has my hair feeling smooth throughout the whole day.
kate p.
This is my favorite condition, it’s a good price, smells good, and it makes my hair super shiny and smooth!
Brenda G.
This shampoo did not help my type of hair. My hair is oily and I believe this shampoo gives extra moisture.
Jae R.
Battle Creek, MI
One of my favorite shampoos. The price is great and it always makes my hair feel very clean and super soft.
Leslie T.
West Covina, CA
Smells great applies effortless and super smooth and soft untangles hair leaving a smooth Finish and shine
Wendy M.
Portsmouth, NH
I like the ease of the squeeze bottle..and the smell was wonderful..however it was very drying for my hair.
sarah r.
West Plains, MO
Leaves my hair
squeaky clean, but the smell is a drawback for me, kinda icky with a bit of a fruity smell.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Madeline F.
Lanham, MD
How good is this for dry damaged hair?
Darlene H.