BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart*
Lisa G.
Sanford, FL
Love this. My hair always feels so soft and smells amazing. For being a less expensive brand, I'm impressed.
Kristi K.
Natrona Hts, PA
This is a great shampoo to use if you have frizzy, curly, dry type of hair. It makes it smell good and soft!
Erica L.
Massillom
Its a great smelling shampoo...signature smell and quality of garnier...i would purchase over and over again
Ethan D.
Palatine, IL
Really good left my hair healthy and hydrated it was really great would recommend to anyone with heat damage
Stephany S.
N Charleston, SC
Its a pretty good shampoo . It leaves the hair shiny and smooth so I would recommend it. It also smells good
bridget c.
I love this with shampoo along with conditioner gives my hair the charge it needs to look gorgeous all day.
Ashley T.
Murfreesboro, TN
Love this product. works amazingly and brought my hair back to having a softness and not being so dried out.
noor e.
My current go to shampoo. It helps restore my hair and keep it smooth and soft. The scent is super refreshing
Cheyanne B.
Stanley, WI
I love this product I got it for Christmas from my sister and I have bought more since the. It amells so good
RD L.
Advance, NC
This made my normal/straight hair extremely oily at my scalp the first few times I used this so I stopped/
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.