BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart*
Shirley S.
Baltimore, MD
Have a nice smell and leave the hair feeling clean, this is used more by my children. Like to buy when on sale.
Kah F.
Maravilhoso além de deixar limpo e cheiroso super hidrata. É claro que super recomendassimo. Encontra na target
Sue V.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't really like that the scent is strong. But my kids actually likes it. I bought it once and that was it.
✨Viviana F.
Staten Island, NY
1000% helps my hair from getting damaged especially last year when I did swimming, kept my hair from drying out
Naik C.
This is pretty good shampoo to wash dry hair, however expected to add even more hidrtación. it's a good option.
Ticia P.
Eureka, CA
I used this for a little while but I prefer to use garnier triple nutrition makes my hair feel so much softer.
Jana B.
West Monroe, LA
This shampoo seems to cleanse my hair well . The smell is wonderful. It doesn't leave any residue on my scalp.
Kayla G.
Roseville, OH
I love all the Hydra Recharge from Fructis :) Especially the leave in conditioner, wouldn't go a day without it!
jocelyn g.
Victorville, CA
This shampoo for fructis doesn't make my hair dry like the other brands out there thats why i like this product
Lizzie U.
Didn't work, dried hair out and made it brittle and prone to breaking. A cheap price but still not worth it.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.