BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart
Allison L.
Willow Grove, PA
I like this. Smells nice and left my long fine hair feeling clean but not stripped and hydrated but not greasy.
Claudia A.
The most I loved of this product was the smell. Then was just good. To me it was just a shampoo as another one.
melissa c.
Harrisburg, PA
I really like this product. it helped add so much moisture back to my dry damaged hair and it smells delicious
Latissa B.
I love the smell of this shampoo. It's very cleansing without stripping my hair completely of its natural oils.
Danielle C.
Philadelphia, MS
This shampoo has such a great smell! It lathers well and leaves my hair feeling so clean. I absolutely love it!
Roxy M.
I love this one because my hair was super dry and I used it and it helped out since my hair was really damaged!
Andrea R.
Hill City, SD
Amazing it really hydrated my very dry hair and made it feel really soft and also made it look really healthy.
Veronica B.
Love this shampoo leaves my hair smelling and looking good I been using it to a long time now I recommended it
Tater T.
Keyser, WV
I love it. but it if you are looking for a nice shine and a long lasting smell. it keeps my hair soft but full
Kah F.
Maravilhoso além de deixar limpo e cheiroso super hidrata. É claro que super recomendassimo. Encontra na target
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.