BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart*
Jessica M.
Nashville, TN
I use this shampoo after swimming laps and my hair looks great. It keeps it nice and soft despite the chlorine
Beckie H.
Hudson Falls, NY
Smells nice light and refreshing but it's just ok. I think t dried my scalp out a little so I stopped using it
Kate F.
Moorestown, NJ
Perfect for people who want to clean their hair well, without damage, for a nice soft, bouncy, and light feel!
Deztanie S.
Newport News, VA
This product really does what it says. As soon as I was out the shampoo it instantly feels so soft and hydrated
Valencia S.
Arlington, TX
This product is great for hydrating your hair and ensuring that your hair stays nice and smooth very affordable
Connie L.
Brooklyn, NY
I loooove this shampoo. It smells amazing and it makes my hair incredibly soft and there's a lot less breakage.
Ariana C.
Sweetwater, TN
I love all of garniers products i have this frizzy hair and their products always make my hair soft and smooth
Jana B.
West Monroe, LA
This shampoo seems to cleanse my hair well . The smell is wonderful. It doesn't leave any residue on my scalp.
Ticia P.
Eureka, CA
I used this for a little while but I prefer to use garnier triple nutrition makes my hair feel so much softer.
Amanda L.
This shampoo works great and smells great! I use this along with my face body and hair oil spray from Garnier.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.