BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Hope F.
Mesquite, TX
Love this product! Definitely moisturizes without weighing down, which I find common with most hydration shampoos
Madison M.
Allentown, PA
Love this shampoo! definitely noticed a difference with my hair. it went from dry and brittle to smooth and shiny
Anna D.
Wesson, MS
It's a good product and for the price point it isn't lacking. It's not a high end product but, it is really good.
Jenny H.
Oxnard
This makes my hair smell amazing. I have a clean, smooth silky feeling to my hair. I will never use anything else
Liberty W.
Turner, ME
Smells great easy to find ! I don’t fell it helped long term with hair dryness but felt great for most of the day
Daniela H.
I didn't notice much of a difference in my hair after using this, but the scent & price are more than worth it.
Tater T.
Keyser, WV
I love it. but it if you are looking for a nice shine and a long lasting smell. it keeps my hair soft but full
Jessica W.
Waynesville, MO
Not as moisturizing as I would like. Wouldn't recommend for super thick hair. Makes hair feel less manageable.
Connie L.
Brooklyn, NY
I loooove this shampoo. It smells amazing and it makes my hair incredibly soft and there's a lot less breakage.
✨Viviana F.
Staten Island, NY
1000% helps my hair from getting damaged especially last year when I did swimming, kept my hair from drying out
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.