BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kayla F.
Cumming, GA
Really good! Smells delightful and lathers super super well! Helped make my dry and dead hair feel a little alive again
Anna A.
LOCKRIDGE, IA
Not my favorite. It left my hair feeling too slick for my liking. IT made it feel TOO hydrated and greasy pretty quick.
Aileen G.
las vegas
Un champú excelente de muy buena calidad dejando tu pelo muy limpio y arrastra la grasa y el churre a mi me gusto mucho
Cayla S.
Carmel, IN
I don't think its all that hydrating to be honest. but I color my hair on the regular so I can't use it anymore anyways
April E.
Thayer, MO
It makes my hair less thick and I love it. I helps with my frizz and my waves too. It also makes my hair smoothr too!
Jen P.
Forest, OH
This shampoo not only smells great but when paired with the matching conditioner it leaves my hair clean shiny and soft
Yesenia G.
Snow Hill , NC
This shampoo smells really good. It does help with dry hair. It leaves your hair feeling moisturized and smelling good
Lisa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Jsisnejxjuneb xkxisbe cubs DNA six. Siduskennsi. Sksuskkensixk sksiuwbe. Skxijsjksksiu disillusioned skxyhje ski just s
glory p.
Me encanta los shampoo su olor es lo maximo deja la sensacion de limpieza en la xabeza el cabello su olor dura por dias
Lindsay R.
Bowling Green, OH
Really moisturized my hair and has a great smell! Only downside was it made my hair really hard to work with and style.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.