BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Megan C.
Somerset, KY
If you love squeaky clean hair, you need this! My hair always feels so clean without the heavy feel. I love this shampoo!
Ashley B.
Fort Campbell, KY
I use this shampoo mostly in the winter! My hair gets dry and staticky and when using this product it transforms my hair!
Ruth M.
I have very dry hair. This is ok for the price but it does not compare to more expensive brands. Will not purchase again
Jessica F.
Del City
I love this shampoo and conditioner, I have super dry hair and this has helped so much. I have noticed a big difference.
Jocelyne R.
Las Vegas
I love the smell of this! This leaves my hair smelling and feeling great. My hair always turns out soft when using this.
Melissa C.
El Paso, TX
I bought this product and the conditioner. I liked the smell but that's about it. I wasn't too happy the way my hair felt
Kiya R.
Huntsville, AL
My hair is dry as straw, and this product definitely brings moisture without being greasy. Also, the scent is awesome. :)
Edalise M.
Milwaukee , WI
I'm using this product and it smells great but it's really made a difference in my hair and I'm going to keep buying it .
Alycia D.
Laredo, TX
I have really do hair and I love the way it feels after I shower especially while I'm in the shower I feel how good it is
bibi r.
Queens Vlg, NY
Love this shampoo for my dry hair. it leaves my hair nice and soft in the end. Works great. my husband loves the scent .
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.