BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart
Arlena S.
Covina, CA
I really like this product and it makes my hair feel nicer. My hair still feels kind of dry but not as much as it used to.
Liz J.
Harts, WV
This is one of my favorite shampoos. It is inexpensive. It smells nice and clean. This is one that I would always turn to.
Whitney-Jonathan S.
Winona, MS
This added moisture to my hair leaving it shiny and healthy looking in no time! I would definitely buy this product again.
Celeste R.
I love this Garnier frutis shampoo! I use the hydro recharge shampoo and conditioner and it leaves my hair feeling so soft
Michelle A.
Tujunga, CA
Usually I use a lot of shampoo to wash my hair but with this shampoo I don't! It's super affordable too and smells amazing.
Nicole B.
New Iberia, LA
Love it. My hair feels and looks so much more rehydrating I love the way my hair has changed since using this hair product
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
It is a good shampoo, it is my husband favorite It has been used for a few months, its smell is really nice, I recommend it
Kristin H.
Battle Creek, MI
Helps strengthen damaged hair especially when paired with the dry hair shampoo. Glad it smells good and not like chemicals.
Julie R.
O'Fallon
Like it and still use it. It makes my hair soft and shiny. I am trying the damaged hair one now and like it just as well.
Traci B.
West New York, NJ
I really loved the smell of this and it definitely made some improvement to the look of my hair when I used it regularly
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Madeline F.
Lanham, MD
How good is this for dry damaged hair?
Darlene H.