BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart
cherub d.
Columbus, OH
I recently bought this shampoo and it cleanses my hair well without being drying and gives some moisture , it's pretty good
Brandy G.
Punxsutawney, PA
The consistency of this product is a bit thick, but it gives a very thorough clean. It smells amazing and rinses completely.
Destani C.
This shampoo smells so good. I use it every once in awhile because my hair gets oilier if I use it every time I wash my hair.
Jen S.
Floral Park, NY
Works great, leaves my hair soft and smelling really good. After using a hairdryer all the time it keeps it hydrated not dry.
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN
Love this shampoo...smells wonderfully sweet and makes my hair feel so good...gives it lots of body but it's still manageable
Chesly L.
I loved the shampoo , it brought moisture to my hair a lot of shampoos dont work for my hair like this one , by far the best
Nicole V.
Boston, MA
This is a basic shampoo. I have nothing to complain about when using it but nothing to write home about. The scent is nice!
Diana P.
Orlando, FL
I would like to be in this campaign, very good product leaves the hair with good fragrance and cedoso, thank you very much
Liz J.
Harts, WV
This is one of my favorite shampoos. It is inexpensive. It smells nice and clean. This is one that I would always turn to.
Lyn S.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This shampoo is really great. It smells really good and leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean. It builds up a nice lather
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Madeline F.
Lanham, MD
How good is this for dry damaged hair?
Darlene H.