BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart
Rachael W.
Mankato, MN
smells good and the little beads feel nice on your scalp as well however the formula made my hair seem to get greasiest faster
Kayla F.
Buffalo, NY
I didn't like this product at all. Threw the rest of it out. Makes my hair almost impossible to brush through and weird texture
Amanda G.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love the fructis line. I've never tried anything where I hated it . This shampoo is amazing. Left my hair feeling brand new.
Bridgette B.
Stuttgart
This for a fact really does work!! My hair has improved so much! I even got my best friend some and the bottle is almost gone!
Courtney K.
Westwego, LA
I love this shampoo. It defanitly puts moisture in my dry hair. Makes it look so much healthier and more alive . Def recommend
Tina E.
Otway, OH
Love this shampoo it smells so good love the beads in it just feels good on my scalp it left my hair feeling healthy & shiny ..
Erin G.
Love how it smells it works and it's keeps my hair shinying and looking great I would highy recommend this product to any one
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
I love Garnier's hair products. Their shampoo is the one that helps my hair look most healthy. I usually use the Triple one.
cherub d.
Columbus, OH
I recently bought this shampoo and it cleanses my hair well without being drying and gives some moisture , it's pretty good
Brandy G.
Punxsutawney, PA
The consistency of this product is a bit thick, but it gives a very thorough clean. It smells amazing and rinses completely.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Madeline F.
Lanham, MD
How good is this for dry damaged hair?
Darlene H.