BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart*
Meleah D.
I always keep this shampoo on hand. I love the light weight suds that wash away easily leaving my hair clean and soft. It love the bottle design as it is easy to open and dispense. I spend a lot of time outdoors, in the sun, at the beach and working in the yard. Using this shampoo helps keep my hair soft and manageable so I can clean up at the end of the day for a night out!
Deanna M.
Big Sandy
This shampoo made my hair feel really nice at first. I haven't tried other shampoos like this but this one smelt nice. It made my hair feel smooth all day and my hair didn't feel dry or frizzy at all. Very satisfied with this shampoo. My only complaint is that my hair almost felt like it had a film on it. But I might have just not completely washed the shampoo out.
Natalie S.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this shampoo. It always leaves my hair feeling healthy and clean after I am done showering- not to mention it also has such a great smell! I also use this to wash my face sometimes too, as weird as that sounds, it really does a great job!
Yesenia P.
I love this product which comes in Shampoo and Conditioner. It is designed for dry hair. I normally wash every other day but this product definitely keeps my hair clean and moisturized too! You can't go wrong with Garnier products their ingredients always have just the right stuff you need! Does not leave your hair stiff like most shampoos do! Love this product!
Kady B.
Simi Valley
In using this product, I immediately felt the smoothing and hydrating effect on my dry split end hair. Since this is the effect it's supposed to have, I was very happy. Others claiming the same effect didn't work, or last as long as this shampoo. I'm very satisfied and would definitely recommend it.
Kimberly F.
Blairs, VA
This shampoo feels thick coming out the bottle. It’s has little beads of something but whatever it is I love it because My hair looks and feels better afterwards. Lathers great, feels clean and price is only $3
Naomi S.
Fructis Hydra Recharge Fortifying Shampoo & Conditioner -Net Wt. 13 Fl Oz (384 Ml) Each - One Set these are great when used together! Leaves your hair clean and smelling amazing. Washes off very thoroughly and won't leave your hair with that over weight feeling after it's dried out.
Bailey F.
New Haven, MI
My family loves this shampoo because of the way it smells. It does smell great, but I would recommend a shampoo that gives more of a hydrating effect. This is affordable and doesn't dry out my hair like other cheaper brands do.
jamie l.
Easton
Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Shampoo is just as good as competitors of the same price range. I received a free sample from Garnier and thought it worked well for one use. It also has a nice scent and does a nice job hydrating throughout the day. I would purchase!
Mara R.
Aurelia, IA
I really like this shampoo. It works great and smells amazing. I love this brand more than the salon brands. It’s inexpensive and easy on the wallet for someone on a budget. I especially love the conditioner but this shampoo works great, especially for hydration.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.