BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart
Cigi F.
This product is a go to when I run out of shampoo and don't have time to go to Sephora or ulta. It smells nice and does it's job
johni h.
Very good shampoo! i have dry hair because its really damaged and this shampoo along with the conditioner do wonders for my hair!
Marissa P.
Pacoima, CA
Love this shampoo because there is times when my hair feels dry and this really helps after i used it. My hair feels rehydrated.
Elizabeta S.
It's a nice affordable shampoo. Didn't provide any extra moisture to my dry hair but it kept it pretty clean and fresh smelling.
Lindsey B.
I love this shampoo. It makes my hair moisturized, and shiny. My hair is also smooth when I use this, and it is very inexpensive
Bethany K.
Fort Riley, KS
I have dry hair, so I chose to use this one in an attempt to get some hydration. It is a pretty good shampoo to use for dry hair!
stacey C.
Springfield, VA
I really like this shampoo. I use this instead of dandruff shampoo. It's easier on my hair and gives my scalp the needs help too.
Diana N.
I currently started using this product and it's amazingggg my hair feels so soft after using it also. Definitely recommend this 😊
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
If you have dry damage or frizzy hair, I recommend this product. It has hydrated my hair and made it fresh after using for a week
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
Super clean feeling and refreshing on the hair. For thick curly hair I don’t it really does anything special for the hair though
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Madeline F.
Lanham, MD
How good is this for dry damaged hair?
Darlene H.