BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I lovr the hydra recharge conditioner. My hair always feela healthier after and it has an awesome scent without being overpowering
cheyenne r.
Central, SC
This shampoo is my go to in the winter tijme. My hair gets brittle and dry and this is the quickest way to rehydrate that Ive found
Sharay O.
San Lorenzo, CA
Wouldn't say this is for "dry" hair types only, since my hairs very oily. It worked amazing on my hair type & has a very good scent
Christine Y.
Hurlburt Fld, FL
Smells nice and leaves me feeling refreshed. Be careful about how often you wash, as it could leave your hair dry and dull looking.
Abby P.
Love this shampoo. Pros: smells good, makes my hair feel really clean. Cons: nothing. I feel this is best for all types of scalps
Michelle W.
Covington, KY
Highly recommend using this if you have dry damaged hair . my hair is healthier since I've been using it and way more manageable.
Daphne f.
This is a very good shampoo...my hair feels great and it smells amazing. I would def recommend it if you have dry or damaged hair
shawna f.
Lisbon, OH
I love using thus shampoo makes my hair feel great other shampoos don't really cut it for my thick hair works great smells awesome
Marissa P.
Pacoima, CA
Love this shampoo because there is times when my hair feels dry and this really helps after i used it. My hair feels rehydrated.
Bethany K.
Fort Riley, KS
I have dry hair, so I chose to use this one in an attempt to get some hydration. It is a pretty good shampoo to use for dry hair!
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Madeline F.
Lanham, MD
How good is this for dry damaged hair?
Darlene H.