BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart*
Sabrina M.
Roland, AR
Does great to recharge your dry scalp and hair back to healthy and has a great smell that lasts up to 48 hours of clean and smooth.
Brenda S.
Sykesville, MD
This shampoo helps to restore moisture to your hair and leaves it smelling fresh and clean. It doesn't weigh your hair down either.
Devin S.
saginaw, MI
Helps my hair stay fresh with terrible dorm water. water is terrible on college campuses and this product makes a huge difference.
Lacreshia P.
Carencro , LA
Purchased several times it’s like my go to when I’m out of shea moisture i definitely alternate with all my shampoo and conditioner
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I lovr the hydra recharge conditioner. My hair always feela healthier after and it has an awesome scent without being overpowering
cheyenne r.
Central, SC
This shampoo is my go to in the winter tijme. My hair gets brittle and dry and this is the quickest way to rehydrate that Ive found
Adieren G.
Hialeah, FL
LOOOVE this shampoo. I have very dry hair from dying it so many times, but I switched to this shampoo & now my hair is silky soft.
Sharay O.
San Lorenzo, CA
Wouldn't say this is for "dry" hair types only, since my hairs very oily. It worked amazing on my hair type & has a very good scent
Mariangeli J.
Ocala, FL
I love this shampoo it makes my hair smells really good but it does fast since I had to put a lot of shampoo on my hair for bubbles
Christine Y.
Hurlburt Fld, FL
Smells nice and leaves me feeling refreshed. Be careful about how often you wash, as it could leave your hair dry and dull looking.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.