BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart*
Lauren L.
Palo Alto, CA
I love Garnier. It's my favorite brand of shampoo, but it does have sulfates in it so I've been washing my hair fewer times per week.
Miranda B.
Grand Forks, ND
My husband repeatedly purchases this product and I have used it on occasion. It has a nice smell and leaves my hair feeling hydrated.
Shay H.
Bloomington , IN
Smells amazing! Makes my hair feel so soft and replenished when it's dry! It's almost gel-like, and the beads are interesting to use!
Yvette A.
Killeen, TX
I'm not entirely sure why I stopped using this product. My hair has always been pretty dry and damaged and this shampoo helped a lot.
Regina S.
Florissant, MO
Leaves hair soft and moisturized. Very good for a drugstore shampoo. Not drying. Love the beads in the formula and smells sooooo good
Yeraldi G.
Katy, TX
I actually i have been using this product back and forth with other products and i just love the clean and fresh smell in my hair ..
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
I always use Garnier on my hair. My hair gets dry and frizzy, and so far, Garnier has helped it the most. I definitely recommend it.
Manda D.
Ocean Grove, NJ
Love this shampoo. It smells really good and makes my hair look shiny and soft. I would recommend this hydrating shampoo to everyone
Adieren G.
Hialeah, FL
LOOOVE this shampoo. I have very dry hair from dying it so many times, but I switched to this shampoo & now my hair is silky soft.
Sabrina M.
Roland, AR
Does great to recharge your dry scalp and hair back to healthy and has a great smell that lasts up to 48 hours of clean and smooth.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.