BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart
Martina N.
Media, PA
Absolutely love the smell of this shampoo. I work with a bunch of smokers so it can leave my hair pretty smelly but this helps a lot!!
Hannah S.
Midlothian, VA
It did help my hair to look better, but it didn't seem like it did anything else but make it shiny and seem almost greasy all the time.
Jennifer D.
Newport, TN
I do not like this product as it makes my scalp very itchy. I like other garnier fructis products but this one just is not my favorite.
Martha I.
Hialeah, FL
I love the way this product leaves my hair. My hair smells and looks amazing. This product has also helped with the dryness of my hair.
shea m.
I like the product as far as smell and getting tje haor clean but i don't loke the micro beads that are in it. They are ahrd to was out.
Stephanie M.
Riverside, RI
I can't live without this shampoo. I bring a full bottle with me on vacations as well so I don't have to think about going without it!
Hilary T.
Midway Park, NC
Leaves my hair refreshed and feeling silky smooth. It does leave little beads in your hair that is hard to get all of them rinsed out.
Michaela R.
Charlotte, NC
I have curly hair but in the summer it tends to flatten because of the heat and i love using this shampoo to help my curls bounce back
Zarina D.
My had is oil but my hair is sooooo dry! I'm so obsessed with this ( I used this shampoo one time, it was good quality and good smell!
therese n.
Quincy, IL
I like to use any shampoo that gives my hair some extra moisture. I use so much on my hair that it needs it. Plus the smell is nice too
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.