BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart*
Abby B.
S Burlington, VT
I have thin, straight hair that is very prone to oil. This cleans my hair well, but like any cheap shampoo its oily again within 24 hours.
Briana W.
Columbiana, AL
Love it I use it every day, I have both the conditioner and the frutis shampoo. Definitely rehydrated and revives my hair after a long day.
Danielle S.
Addison, IL
Curly hair is the driest texture, this product for normal to dry hair really helps keep my curls moisturized! really lightweight effect too
sadie c.
Caldwell, ID
I have been using this kind for about a month now and it seems to be helping my dry brittle hair and i think I'm getting new growth too.
Devan G.
I love Garnier Fructis products!!! Everything I have ever tried always seems to be true to what its said its for. Definitely recommended.
Emily G.
I didn't think this was very hydrating to my hair. The consistency felt like smearing aloe Vera gel to my hair. I just wasn't impressed.
Liset P.
Las Vegas , NV
Pretty good brand, and product, this product does the job. It leaves hair shiny enough and I feel like it cleans. It doesnt lather.
Claudia V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
To tell you the truth I honestly can't tell the difference.. they just smell so bomb I love the smell. But besides that, it does it's job
crystal e.
New Orleans, LA
Like most Garnier products that I've used, this product works well with y hair type. It's cost efficient which is an additional benefit.
Danielle U.
Los Angeles, CA
I wasn't a huge fan of this shampoo. It went on very thick and it was harder to smooth around my whole head without washing it out first.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.