BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Crystal K.
Deltona, FL
This shampoo product leaves. Y hair smelling great and feeling clean. This product has helped make my hair feel healthier and not so brittle.
kelly b.
This shampoo smells great, my hair smells wonderful for hours after using it. and it leaves my hair so light and shiny! I love it. 5 stars!!
Brittany C.
Greensboro , NC
My hair can get dry and cracked looking after I straighten it. This really helps with damaged hair and split ends from using heated products.
Jaleigha Y.
Berea, KY
Absolutely love this shapoo. My hair is naturally dry and I've had a hard time finding shampoo to use for hydration. This one works wonders .
beka H.
Melrose, FL
Love the smell of this stuff! The only thing is this stuff can be pretty stripping of all oils and can leave hair feeling pretty dehydrated.
abigail g.
Marietta, GA
Im going to be honest ive used this shampoo a few times and its awesome . it give beautiful shine to my hair and it gives it a vibrant color.
Beverly M.
Austin, TX
LOVE the smell and leaves my hair soft and smooth. Great value for the price. Always getting compliments on the smell when I'm around others
Brandy C.
South Lebanon, OH
I personally didn't feel my hair was more hydrated by using this product. I like many of their other products but was not a fan of this one.
Briana W.
Columbiana, AL
Love it I use it every day, I have both the conditioner and the frutis shampoo. Definitely rehydrated and revives my hair after a long day.
Danielle S.
Addison, IL
Curly hair is the driest texture, this product for normal to dry hair really helps keep my curls moisturized! really lightweight effect too
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.