BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Judy A.
Lindenhurst, NY
This shampoo smells great and leaves my hair smelling great. I have pretty oily hair and it never leaves my hair feeling dirty after showering
Gretchen A.
Jamaica, NY
Works awesome and was gentle enough for my daughter to use. Loved the scent and really made my daughter's hair look cleaner than other products
Kelsey J.
Great for moisturizing and revitalizing damaged hair. After I started coloring my hair it would get dry. But this product smooths and freshens.
Elisabeth K.
It's definitely a great shampoo, and I use it along with another Garner Fructis conditioner and both of the products work together really well!
Stacie H.
Browns Mills
I use This shampoo and conditioner on a daily basis because I hair is so dry from coloring. It works very well at helping to keep my hair soft.
Natalia C.
Brooklyn, NY
This shampoo (and the conditioning treatment to match) are no joke. My hair has never felt better after using this product and it smells great
Natalie b.
The smell is great and it leaves my hair feeling amazing and strong! Not a fan of the little beads in the shampoo but I still love the product.
abigail g.
Marietta, GA
Im going to be honest ive used this shampoo a few times and its awesome . it give beautiful shine to my hair and it gives it a vibrant color.
Amber R.
Bowling Green, KY
I bought it randomly because it was on sale and am I glad I did! It left my hair super soft and manageable. Best part it smells super tasty.
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO
Again, my hair isn't picky so this is a great product for a great price. It can be found almost anywhere and there are always coupons for it.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.