BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sam R.
So these problems are okay like I've used them before and it just depends how your texture and things like that are so you really have to read into detail about your type of hair cuz my hair is like curl and stuff so I have to use certain things that I want because I want my hair straight and so I go for things to make it straight but if you want to keep it curly then you go for stuff like that
Gabby Z.
Kingston, GA
I remember my mom always buying this for my hair and I’ve just been using it ever since I don’t really use it anymore but I love the way it makes me hair feel and smell
Shania T.
King, NC
Shampoo cleans really well and the conditioner keeps my hair from getting tangled. It has a nice scent. But after many uses it doesn’t seem to really fix the dry ends.
Alejandra M.
little rock
I believe this product is nice. But not to use in the summer. Specially if you have oily scalp....I might give this another try now that the colder weather is coming.
RaeAnn S.
This is my favorite affordable shampoo! It was a very long time that I could only use this shampoo and conditioner to be able to brish through my hair. It is amazing!
SheryllAnne S.
Staten Island, NY
This shampoo leaves your hair smelling so fresh and leaves your hair so smooth. I love using handier and it's my go to hair product and the smell last all day long. I will definitely recommend this to everyone
DONNA V.
This has been my favorite shampoo so far out of any that I have previously used. I purchased this with the conditioner and the treatment (which is like a second conditioner). This shampoo makes my hair feel wonderful. For some reason, my slightly wavy hair dries completely straight when I use the trio, which spares me from having to use a straightener. The smell is quite pleasant and it doesn't overpower the perfume that I regularly wear. I am definitely dedicated to this product from now on.
Ashley A.
Newton, KS
If you color your hair, do not use this product or Any product from the store, it is not good for colored hair. I recommend going to the salon for shampoo and conditioner, it's expensive but it's good for your hair. Alot of shampoo/conditioners from the store have wax and pull color out of your hair. Don't believe me? Go ask a professional. It's not a way to get more money out of you, it's to save your hair and the color!! 😘
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
This shampoo smells super yummy. I love to use it when using the conditioner with it my hair feels so smooth afterwards. Both the shampoo and conditioner is super affordable. I would recommend to others.
Meleah D.
I always keep this shampoo on hand. I love the light weight suds that wash away easily leaving my hair clean and soft. It love the bottle design as it is easy to open and dispense. I spend a lot of time outdoors, in the sun, at the beach and working in the yard. Using this shampoo helps keep my hair soft and manageable so I can clean up at the end of the day for a night out!
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.