BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tierra P.
Atlanta, GA
I use this shampoo before starting and wet Hairstyle. It locks in the moisture and is best for a dry scalp. My hair stays this way after rinsing.
tempestt P.
Kansas City, MO
This product here must I say is great for my dry natural hair! It moisturizes my hair at the same time while treating my dry scalp! A must try!
Kiera C.
I just started using this, I have very thick hair and I find that for me this does the trick! Very inexpensive and definitely would recommend.
Gretchen A.
Jamaica, NY
Works awesome and was gentle enough for my daughter to use. Loved the scent and really made my daughter's hair look cleaner than other products
Judy A.
Lindenhurst, NY
This shampoo smells great and leaves my hair smelling great. I have pretty oily hair and it never leaves my hair feeling dirty after showering
Kelsey J.
Great for moisturizing and revitalizing damaged hair. After I started coloring my hair it would get dry. But this product smooths and freshens.
Elisabeth K.
It's definitely a great shampoo, and I use it along with another Garner Fructis conditioner and both of the products work together really well!
Natalia C.
Brooklyn, NY
This shampoo (and the conditioning treatment to match) are no joke. My hair has never felt better after using this product and it smells great
Natalie b.
The smell is great and it leaves my hair feeling amazing and strong! Not a fan of the little beads in the shampoo but I still love the product.
Giselle P.
Alton, TX
Smells so delicious and it leaves my hair very soft and shiny! It's good for oily scalp, it dries mine a little bit, and it doesn't look oily!
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.