BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chelsea F.
Jonesboro, AR
Great line of shampoo and conditioner. It's refreshing and my hair always feels so clean after using. It lathers well and does not make my hair oily.
Liz D.
Recharge shampoo works great on my naturally thick and frizzy hair! Especially in the summer when this jersey girl loves to go to the beach/ the pool
Mary O.
Made my hair super oily and sticky, so don't use if you have thicker hair. You'll only be washing money down the drain and your hair will look awful.
Darlene N.
Jonesport, ME
I love Fructis brand products, but the Hydra Recharge shampoo for dry hair really did not help my dry hair. I may as well of used a regular shampoo.
Leanne B.
I love this shampoo. I have oily hair and dry scalp, this shampoo clears the oils and hydrates the scalp. The smell is amazing and it is affordable.
vonda d.
Gainesville, GA
I bought this shampoo and didint really care for it. It smells great. But i hated the little bead things in it. It was to thick of a formula for me.
Kelly C.
Ruckersville, VA
I have fine highlighted platinum blonde hair and this did a great job of nourishing without weighing down! It was effective for what was described.
Julie B.
Staunton, VA
I have used this shampoo several times in the past and never had an issue with it! My hair is usually dry and this shampoo helps with the dryness!
Rosaly N.
I really like this shampoo. It has a wonderful scent, but isn't overpowering. I very much recommend this product. Smells great and really hydrates.
Danya A.
north olmsted, OH
I used it and it was amazing left my hair not dry and unfrizzy . I loved this product and would purchase it again and will continue to purchase it
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.