BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Mary O.
Made my hair super oily and sticky, so don't use if you have thicker hair. You'll only be washing money down the drain and your hair will look awful.
Shannon I.
I use this stuff every day! I love the smell and itnmakes.my hair soft and silky! I mix it with a serum from lorel and it's better than conditioner!
Natalie D.
Pasadena, CA
My mom used this but I've noticed that it makes my hair very oily. By the next day it's uncomfortable and I don't like it cuz my hair is super shiny
Darlene N.
Jonesport, ME
I love Fructis brand products, but the Hydra Recharge shampoo for dry hair really did not help my dry hair. I may as well of used a regular shampoo.
Alisha M.
This is a great shampoo and conditioner combination for dry hair. even if you don't have dry hair, it leaves your hair feeling hydrated and healthy.
Liz D.
Recharge shampoo works great on my naturally thick and frizzy hair! Especially in the summer when this jersey girl loves to go to the beach/ the pool
vonda d.
Gainesville, GA
I bought this shampoo and didint really care for it. It smells great. But i hated the little bead things in it. It was to thick of a formula for me.
Leanne B.
I love this shampoo. I have oily hair and dry scalp, this shampoo clears the oils and hydrates the scalp. The smell is amazing and it is affordable.
Brittany T.
Amelia, OH
I really enjoy this product, I've used a lot of different shampoos and this one seem to make my hair super soft and keeps my hair from looking oily.
Chelsea F.
Jonesboro, AR
Great line of shampoo and conditioner. It's refreshing and my hair always feels so clean after using. It lathers well and does not make my hair oily.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.