BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart
Jordyn S.
Katy , TX
I honestly don't like this shampoo it feels like your rubbing super thick soap in your hair and it doesn't bubble up.. After you rinse it out it feels dry
Anna L.
New Fairfield, CT
Wish the beads weren't so bad for the environment, but the shampoo itself is the only thing that will bring life into my little brother's gross greasy hair.
Brynn C.
San Marcos, TX
This product smells wonderful and really does the job it is supposed to do! I loved using it after I bleached my hair because it really hydrated my hair!!
erica c.
I love the smell of this product. It leaves my hair clean and shiny. However I do not see a drastic change in my hair since I started using this product.
Aritzi R.
Lynnwood, WA
It leaves your hair very soft at the end. it smells good. its a good bottle and its not that expensive for its size and everything it does to your hair.
Lizet Q.
San Juan, TX
I have been using this shampoo for awhile and i like it i had very thick hair and frizzy hair and my hair looks more healthy plus the smell i like alot.
Veronica L.
This smells amazing! But what Garnier product doesn't? I'm not a huge fan of shampoo generally, but this one did a good job at not over stripping my hair.
Stephanie R.
Garnier products always smell good and this shampoo smells really good! I love it! It keeps my hair fresh and smelling good for a long period of time.
Chaunyce D.
This product works for dry hair like a charm. I immediately felt my hair getting smoothr and softer. It was easier to manage after using this product
Cecilia A.
Canutillo, TX
When I moved to Colorado for the first time this shampoo helped me a lot my hair was drying out and it felt so rough until I start using this I love it
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Madeline F.
Lanham, MD
How good is this for dry damaged hair?
Darlene H.