BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart
CamUnbothered g.
it is ok, it is shampoo...i can't really tell if it has any noticeable changes to my hair,however, hair was. just a week little bit dry, but not unbearable!
Ariel J.
Beaverton, OR
This is great during the summer when my hair starts to get dried out. It rechargers my hair with all the moisture it needs and keeps my hair feeling healthy.
Rebecca W.
Clio, MI
This stuff smells really good and I've purchased it again and again. It works really well for my hair, especially in the winter when it's dry and staticky.
Lauren J.
Pinson , AL
For the price this shampoo is amazing! The only issue I have is I can never find it anymore! It makes my hair shinny and moisturized without feeling heavy
Tina B.
I hate this shampoo! Its supposed to help your hair but anywhere that I have highlights in my hair, has become so dry and brittle after using this shampoo.
Keila J.
Fredericksburg, VA
Great smell but very drying. Curls felt straw like after one use. It worked better the second round after mixing in a bottle with water. Would not re-buy.
Theresa N.
I have used this product in the past. I did not see much Change in my hair at all. My hair is general flat and straight. Would not buy this product again .
Kayla B.
Burney, CA
This shampoo gets my hair clean and hydrated. The only problem I have is that the little blue beads in the product often stick in my hair or on the scalp.
Sierra M.
Blythe, CA
Since my hair is so dry I tried this product and it worked wonders but after a while I had to switch it up but I always come back to it. It works the best!
Jordyn S.
Katy , TX
I honestly don't like this shampoo it feels like your rubbing super thick soap in your hair and it doesn't bubble up.. After you rinse it out it feels dry
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Madeline F.
Lanham, MD
How good is this for dry damaged hair?
Darlene H.