BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart
Natalie R.
Shoreline, WA
Nothing very special about this shampoo. It cleans hair well and keeps it from getting oily too fast. nothing about this shampoo made me want to keep using it.
CamUnbothered g.
it is ok, it is shampoo...i can't really tell if it has any noticeable changes to my hair,however, hair was. just a week little bit dry, but not unbearable!
Tara P.
KERNERSVILLE, NC
Great shampoo. Keeps hair clean and moisturized. It's got a wonderful scent that will stick with you hair all day. My favorite brand and ultra moisturizing.
Katie S.
Broomfield, CO
This product is okay, however nothing special happens to my hair when using it. It is very average and doesn't really do much for me but it smells very good
Michelle P.
Dallas, TX
I don't know if I'm just sensitive to smells, but I can't stand the smell of this shampoo! It works well however if you do like the scent (conditioner also).
Amanda B.
Quakertown, PA
Love how it smells and feel like I don't need to use a ton when washing my hair. Love the beads that are in this formula. I also use the conditioner as well.
Ariel J.
Beaverton, OR
This is great during the summer when my hair starts to get dried out. It rechargers my hair with all the moisture it needs and keeps my hair feeling healthy.
Brynn C.
San Marcos, TX
This product smells wonderful and really does the job it is supposed to do! I loved using it after I bleached my hair because it really hydrated my hair!!
Tina B.
I hate this shampoo! Its supposed to help your hair but anywhere that I have highlights in my hair, has become so dry and brittle after using this shampoo.
Rebecca W.
Clio, MI
This stuff smells really good and I've purchased it again and again. It works really well for my hair, especially in the winter when it's dry and staticky.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.