BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Angel K.
Carson City, NV
I only use Grenier Fructose and I love all of their products, but out of all their shampoos this is by far my favorite. Does exactly what it promises and hydrates my hair
Amanda K.
Havana, IL
The consistency of this shampoo is much thicker than others. It was almost gel like. While it did a good job of cleaning, I didn't really notice a difference in moisture.
Joanne L.
The BEST shampoo I've ever used. The beads feel like a head massage and it leaves my hair so soft feeling even when wet. Plus the smell is always a bonus! Amazing product.
Jenifer M.
Honolulu, HI
This shampoo smells great and it has last me about a year ( I don't use it everyday ) It cleans my hair and I have noticed it feeling a little more healtheir than before
Jessica T.
Addison, MI
I have recently began using this shampoo and conditioner. I love the way it makes my hair feel, and most shampoos make my hair look oily after a day where this does not. This is a great shampoo to use and it hydrates your hair!
Cady S.
Clymer, NY
I love this shampoo so much i buy it in the really big bottle. I love the smell and the value of it. the big bottle lasts forever!
Even though I have long course hair.
Alyssa O.
Lake Mary, FL
This is an old time favorite shampoo of mine. I may stray from it to try something that smells good or says it will do something better, but you really can't beat it.
Melanie E.
La Plata, MD
I have super thick curly long hair and I really like this shampoo. Has a great smell, but it is a bit stickier/thicker than most shampoos! Plus the little beads do not always break down and I will find them randomly in my hair. (May be since my hair is so curly.)
Jennifer M.
Vergennes, VT
I love this shampoo. It makes my hair so clean, and it feels so smooth and healthy. I got some free as a sample for another company and I just had to go out and buy it.
Kristen T.
I really enjoyed the smell of this shampoo a lot! Actually all Garnia Fructis products smell amazing haha this was really great for my hair because its so thin and dry.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.