BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Becca R.
I'm a huge fan of Garnier products so when I saw this I had to buy it. I was a tad bit disappointed with it. I used it a few times but stopped because it made my hair really dry. It smells amazing though.
Heather V.
Wallace, ID
I don't usually like Garnier shampoo because it overly cleans my hair but this stuff is really nice. It leaves my hair so soft. I love it. And it smells good. Great job, Garnier.
Alex M.
I bought this product because I usually love Garnier products and it smelled good. After a couple of uses, I noticed my hair was much more dry than before. It doesn't "suds up" like I'd like, and the beads in it seem to be hard to rinse out.
Catrin E.
Hoboken, New Jersey
Great shampoo, great value,
Love Fructis products
You can get them in every store
I like to have shampoo and conditioner from the same brand and Fructis always offers everything
Adrian C.
Cincinnati, OH
No matter how small of an amount of shampoo I used, I still ended up with the microbeads stuck in my hair and scalp. Even after vigorous rinsing and massaging the scalp they were still there. Not a fan.
Michele L.
Oswego, NY
I love the big bottle that this conditioner comes in and you don't need to use a lot of it (that's coming from someone that has a LOT of hair) so it lasts a really long time.
Janet K.
Brooklyn, NY
The ends of my hair were starting to get pretty dry and dull so I decided to get this to see if it would work and it actually did. You can feel the difference in your hair.
EJ G.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Not only do I love how this shampoo smells but it works great. usually shampoos dry my hair out so I have to be choosy! This one really does make my hair feel clean as well.
Samantha G.
I'll never buy this. I received this kit for Christmas last year and it made my hair so hard and hard to brush. It smells really great, but that's about it. I wasn't happy whatsoever. I don't recommend this to anyone with thick hair.
Rebekah D.
It looks and feels more like a facial cleanser, with the microbeads in it, but it got my hair very clean and it smells nice. I don't think I would use it all the time, but it was a pretty good shampoo.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.