BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on kmart
Natalia P.
I am always in the search of a shampoo that will clean and keep my hair from being greasy, this is not one of the best for me. Has a great fragrance but my hair gets the dirty aspect way too fast
kim t.
Whiteville, NC
Need a special kick to hydrate your haor back to Healty? This works, smells great, and is affordable! FRUCTIS® Hydra Recharge Shampoo For Dry Hair 3 fl. oz. is a house favorite!
Jenna M.
Wallingford, CT
It really dried out my scalp so I switched to the pure shampoo by them and it works better for me. I tried to just use up the last little bit of this shampoo and it dried out my scalp again.
Britney H.
Layton, UT
I typically don't rebuy the same shampoo and conditioners over and over but this is one that I've always got in my shower in rotation. I actually prefer it over my very expensive salon brands.
Jasmine W.
Ekron, KY
Love this for my overworked hair! I straighten my hair daily due to the fact it is super curly and unmanageable. This keeps my hair super moisturized and is the only shampoo i use on my hair
Alyssa R.
ALBUQUERQUE , NM
I love this product so so so much. I love this brand and it is just amazing for my hair. The texture and scent of this product is the highlight if my day. The shampoo and Conditioner work greatly together!! An amazing product!!
Karen H.
Sacramento, CA
This is a great shampoo. I like that it's thick and not runny. I have to be cautious though because I do break out if I use it every day so I wash my hair every other day to avoid irritation.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
I have used it a couple times. I like the smell of the fructis products. Great prices as well. I tend to go with hydrating shampoo, and conditioners. Would buy again.
Lisa B.
Katy, TX
Love the product and the large bottle. Easy to use, leaves your hair feeling clean and can be used daily. The price is a little higher than some of the others, but I like the way it works.
Laura M.
Madison, WI
I would give it 0 stars if possible. Says its hydrating but when I'm done my hair feels like hay. Done never buying it again and its not that cheap, Suave being cheaper does a better job.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.