BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Heather H.
Concord, VA
I really like this product as its something I can pick up at big box retail stores. It makes my hair soft and shiny without weighing it down like many other shampoos.
Missel D.
Greenville , NC
I'm always looking for a product that promises hydration for my hair but I don't really feel like this one did the job for me. It has a really cool texture and smells incredibly but I just never noticed a dramatic change.
Colette B.
I really like how this one has beads in it. Gives the shampoo more of a texture and makes it feel like I'm cleaning my hair more every morning. Highly recommend!!
Kelly S.
Wyckoff, NJ
Love this shampoo! Really cleans my hair without leaving it feeling dry. Always a bottle in my shower and I use it a few times a week. I like to use a couple of different shampoos a week and this one is a constant
ciani n.
When I began to use the hydrating shampoo I noticed a slight difference in the shine in my hair. My ends were becoming less frayed but my hair seemed to thin out.
Sarah S.
Merritt Island, FL
This is fantastic. I love the pump style bottle so that my kids can not dump the whole bottle into the bathtub. It is my favorite like green color and smells great
Emily H.
buffalo, NY
This shampoo saved my dry and brittle hair. And it really did help it grow. I recommend this to someone who wants to stop or reduce putting heat on their hair and wants to grow out their hair as well. Smells good too.
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
Currently using this product right now and it smells amazing. I love that after I've used use the conditioner and blow dryed my hair I can still smell it weeks later
Lezlie H.
Los Angeles, CA
I recently dyed my hair and it felt really damp and dry. I really recommend this shampoo to strengthen your hair and have it smooth. It is also very affordable which is great and easy to find in any drugstore.
Erica O.
Alexandria , Ky
I love this product, the smell is fantastic, the beads in the product make it feel like I'm getting a deep cleanse on my scalp and my hair is very smooth and soft after using the shampoo and conditioner together.
Ling L.
Inglewood, CA
Has anybody tried the conditioner and does it hydrate the hair.
Samantha G.
Does this product make anyone else's hair hard?
Lisa F.
Green Bay, WI
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Is this shampoo hydrating for brittle hair without a greasy feel?
Darlene H.